Important questions for class 11th (physics)
This assignment contains all important questions for class 11th physics.It will help the students to revise all questions in a short period of time .
- If (p+ a/V2) (V-b)=RT where the symbols has their usual meanings, then what is the dimension of a/b .
- If F= a/ b+√d , where f=force ,d= density , then find the dimension of a and b.
- The factors effecting the time period (T) of the simple pendulum depends on mass , length and acceleration due to gravity . Deduce the relation for time period of the simple pendulum.
- To determine acceleration due to gravity ,the time of 20 oscillations of a simple pendulum of length 100 cm was observed to be 40 s . calculate the value of ‘g’ and maximum percentage error in the measured value of ‘g’ .
- If power P=a-x2/b where x represents displacement find the dimension of a and b.
- A physical quantity Qis given by Q= A2.B3/2/C4D1/2 percentage error in A,B,C,D are 1%, 2%,4%,2% respectively . Find the percentage error in Q.
- Write the expression for distance covered in nth second by uniformly accelerated body.
- A ball is thrown vertically upwards. Draw its:
- Velocity-time curve
- Acceleration-time curve.
- Draw velocity -time graph of uniformly accelerated motion in one dimension .From the velocity time graph of uniform Accelerated motion ,deduce the equation of motion in distance and time.
- The displacement (in metre) of a particle moving along x-axis is given by
x=18 t + 5 t2.Calculate :
- The instantaneous velocity at t=2s,
- Average velocity between t=2s and t=3s, and
- Instantaneous acceleration.
- Derive an equation for the distance covered by a uniformly accelerated body in nth second of its motion. A body travels half its total path in the last second of its fall from rest . Calculate the time of its fall.
12.A body moving with a uniform acceleration describes 12 m in 3rd second of its motion and 20 m in the 5th second . find the velocity after 10 seconds.
- A car travels first half of a length S with velocity u1. The second half is covered with velocities u2 and u3 for equal time intervals .Find the average velocity of the motion.
- A body start from rest and accelerates uniformly .find the ratio of the displacement in, (1)one, two and three seconds, (2) first ,seconds and third second.